Better Living Through Hypertext
- Chaos Inc. is responsible for all images and hypertext in Digital Mayhem.
- Chaos Inc. believes in art on the edge of piracy. Everything in these pages was once someone else's copyright.
- Chaos Inc. is the result of technology in the hands of the wrong people. No one is to blame, everyone is guilty.
- Chaos Inc. uses and endorses HTML codes specific to Netscape 1.1N & 2.0. Don't leave your homepage without it.
- Chaos Inc. finds Netscape to be the fastest and most enjoyable way to travel the Web. Unfortunately their licencing agreement leaves a bad taste in the mouth.
- Chaos Inc. believes in a kinder, glentler bandwidth for the Internet, free from commerce and politics.
- Chaos Inc. is searching for intelligent life in the Web. If you know where to find it, please show us the way.
- Chaos Inc. encourages everyone to wake up and avoid reality. Reality, being the root of all evil, must be removed from conciousness for better living through entropy.
- Chaos Inc. is not a job, it's a state of mind. You too can achieve it.
- Chaos Inc. can be reached through the use of alcohol, drugs, sex, mayhem, madness,
sleep deprivation, mental fatigue, or via e-mail.
- In Hyperspace, no one can hear you scream! Send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org